Monday, November 13, 2017

a snapshot

I managed to get a picture of my workspace. Er, "workspace." I can't exactly say "sewing space," I do a lot of things here besides just stitching.

And yes, that's a brain-shaped stress ball. I call it the migraine pincushion, because it is a migraine pincushion. 

I can find things here, I swear.

The paintbrushes work as bead molds, or sticks, or whatever you'd like to call them. It helps to start hemming beads freehand first, then pin them into shape on the brush and stitch the lil buggers shut. I've tried pencils, but they tend to be too big. Also, less awesome.

I have to return the beads to the brushes regularly while doing the body embroidery, too. It helps keep them from becoming deformed and keeps me from sewing them shut.

Totally not saying that from experience. 

Anyway, expect pictures of those two beads later in the week. After I finish them, save them from the cats, photograph them, and save them from the cats again. 

I love my cats, I swear. 

No comments:

Post a Comment