Friday, November 10, 2017

good morning!

I woke up this morning to a tiny furry terror trying to nibble my toes. Best way to wake up. Anyway.

(Really, could you say no to this face?)

I have been having a time trying to find d/Deaf artists.

I don't know if it's because they're not blogging in a format I can follow, or not cultivating online presences, or if they're just buried by Google search. But I can't find them.

That isn't going to stop me from making Deaf inspired pieces. It does put a bit of a damper on things, though. I was hoping to collaborate and talk to other d/D/HoH artists.

I have a really cool concept for a 3D piece based on ASL, other artists or no, but first things first. I have to make a hand shape in order to continue with the sculpture....


Um. This could take a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment